A A A B
Training & Events
Take a look at our upcoming events ranging from 1-2-1 tailored drop-in sessions for volunteers to community events and training programmes for organisations
- This event has passed.
Organisation Advice Session
Tuesday 11th June @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Our free consultations are available for any organisation that involves volunteers in Barnet.
One of our expert staff can help you make the most of your volunteer programme. The meeting is guided by what support or advice you would like about any aspect of your organisation involving volunteers.
- Achieve Best Practice and complete the London Volunteer Management Charter Healthcheck
- Get access to a wealth of resources, templates and guides
- Learn about how we can help you recruit volunteers
- Find out about the networks and support available in the Borough of Barnet
- Get support developing your volunteer strategy
- Address any specific challenges you are facing when involving volunteers
We understand that time is precious for volunteer coordinators, so we can help you assess where your volunteer programme is and provide you with templates, best practice guidance, and helpful tips!
All consultations will be complemented by follow-up support and advice via phone and email.
Register on our website before coming along, to get a head start.
Steve can help you start volunteering
Steve promotes volunteer opportunities in the borough and provides guidance on how people can start volunteering. You can meet him at the drop-in sessions listed in the calendar.
You can also reach him through email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 0207 960 4282.
15th April 2019
So, what is micro volunteering? This flexible model of volunteering constitutes of small acts of kindness which can take many different forms. Micro volunteering is a way to give back to...